Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Little "Rachel" got her wish!

"PETALING JAYA: Little Rachel Chan had been so enchanted by the yellow men on TV that she wanted to meet them. So the seven-year-old wrote them a letter.
“DiGi man, can you come to my house please? I like you because you are yellow.
“I see you on TV, you follow people; please, please, please come to my house and follow me to school.” Yesterday, she got her wish"- The Star

This is so sweet! It seems to be DIGI marketing campaign really works. Thanks DIGI for making the little girl happy. Theres once when I was at Desa Hartamas, I bumped to this yellow man as well. They were celebrities, girls took turn to take pictures with them. I didnt manage to get my camera, if not I would do the same. To read more about lil' Rachel, click here..

No comments: