Monday, April 09, 2007

Macy's the World's Largest Store!

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

"In busy Herald Square, the intersection of Broadway and Sixth Avenue at 34th Street, stands one of NYC's most famous icons of shopping - Macy's Department Store.

Since 1902, Macy's Herald Square is one of the last turn-of-the-century department stores in existence." - http://www.nyctourist.com/macys1.htm

Sorry for my ignorance, but I didn't it was really so huge when I stepped in. If I'm not mistaken, it has 10 floors, with 2 different sections! I was hurrying so I didn't manage to take more photos. Except toys, it has almost everything! The great part about Macy's, the price is reasonable and affordable! I was being lucky that day because they were having "morning sale". Calvin Klein shirts and other branded goods are really cheap compare to Malaysia. There are also better brands like LV, Coach, Lacoste and many more... It basically will take you a day to really walk around the store. The cool thing about this place, its basically still a "pre-war" building, old classic escalators, lifts and so on but well maintained! Its a good recommendation for shopping in New York City!

No comments: