Saturday, July 28, 2007

I had signed up for Pay Per Post

Exactly a few months back, a friend of mine said that he made money from blogging. Out of curiosity I asked how and he told me about Pay Per Post. It took just a while he explain to be about blog network. By then, I gave my thought about it and I started blogging again. Then, I've signed up for payperpost. Well, as I blog and didn't I realized that my blog qualified. From there, I made my first post. It was around 6 dollars. Well, it was approved. If you wonder why would I write about payperpost now because I received my first post money few days ago. Of course I am excited as there are more to come. Must I say that eventually blog network changed my life. Now I loved blogging and I have more readers, and with that I can also earn side income with blog network. I have now and then recommend more bloggers to blog network. They love the idea so much. I constantly check their site now and eventually meeting a few other bloggers from there. It is a blessing to have such great company helping bloggers and advertisers. I am happier before now because I had signed up for PAY PER POST!

No comments: