Monday, August 20, 2007

Attacks on me...for toys...

Lately, I have been getting attacks on my CBox from unidentified ppl who is mad at me for selling early Transformers toys. They branded me as scalper and putting harsh remarks on me. Let me get this straight. I did not go and grab toys at departmental stores like the rest and I only extra 1-2 pieces. My sources comes from various toy shops and collectors. If you guys can't get the toys, why don't you pre-order it like I did? Don't come and simply blast at me because you don't have one. Why don't I give you a list of toy shops that you can pre-order?
Diamond Comic, ToyWorkers, ToyWiz, Gaia's shop, XL shop, Ultimate Toys, Aunty Lenny and Graffiti toys. Go and call them and get your toys! Why don't you blame some ppl in play.com.my that scalped 20-30 rodimus primes, they go and sapu at TRU (Toys R US) in a group? If you are looking for a scalper, those are the fellas. Transformers toys are hot as you can see, ppl waited hours for stock. Nothing comes easy, even getting this toys. Look at the picture, they waited to get your stock.
I am damn guaranteed sure if you pre-order, you will get your stock as well. No point of thrashing me because I'm the few collector who has blog. And if you have eyes, please do check out the prices that I sell are much lower than the rest. I can't stop you blasting me cause what I do is not wrong. I am going to clear this one time once and for all.


No comments: