Friday, August 10, 2007

Snowmobiling Coolest Site, SLEDtv

Miss winter, miss the snow? I'm a big fan of snow if you all notice, I did post some of my snow trips back in Australia even though I sucks in skiing. Snowmobiling will be the coolest thing in snow mountains. Snowmobile is one of the coolest site around for snowmobiling! You can watch cool videos, gear reviews and cool stuffs and they even have a forum for your snowmobiling crave. Check out the cool members from the forum around the globe and buzz about the latest gadgets, news and cool stuffs! On top of that Snowmobile even have snow reports! Well, if that is not enough, SLEDtv is actually a snowmobile TV show! Check out their site now and join the forum to join the fun! Geez, I really miss winter right now!
This post is proudly present to you by the coolest snowmobile site, SLEDtv.



No comments: