Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A fellow blogger house got ROBBED by six Indonesians....

Just now, I read through some of the blogger's blog and found out one fellow blogger house got robbed by six Indonesians. Even though I never met them personally and not that close with them (2 sisters) the pictures horrified me. It took the police 45 MINUTES to reach their house. The injured father who fell down from second floor head first, the guard and the half-drunk cousin coming to their rescue battled six Indonesians for the safety of their family. The house equipped with CCTV and personal guard, but it is not enough to fend off 6 desperate Indonesian robbers. Thank god, the father is recovering with more than 50 stitches on his head. By the way, they beat up the maid as the maid risked her life saving the family.

I am devastated and moved by such incident. It happens in Gombak by the way. What I am trying to say is there is no safe place in Malaysia anymore? The police took 45 bloody minutes to come and rescue you. The pictures I saw horrified me, with blood everywhere as if like the battle scenes from the movie, 300. I am speechless now because I am not drama but thinking about the safety of myself and my family as well. By the way, the robbers are still at large. To the sisters, may god bless your family...

No comments: