Friday, December 14, 2007

The Amazing Race Asia Episode 4, Terri (Team Phillippines) responded my message





I never intended to hurt anyone with my comments but those are true words from my heart. Read other comments she made below.

9 hours ago, Team75 says:
Superwilson says:

Terri, SHAME ON YOU! You are so lucky to have a husband like Henry! Terri is making a joke of herself for the whole Asia to laugh...


Thank You So Much! I'm glad that another Malaysian gang up on me again!After this season 2 end! You'll be happy for the big news I'm going to make,cause I told my nanay that I am going with her.So Henry will be happy without me.And If that time come soon,before the season 2 end.GO CELEBRATE WITH HENRY.OK HOPE YOU'LL BE HAPPY PEOPLE FOR HIM!



7 mins ago, Team75 says:
8 hours ago, mrc921 says:

Terri, you are a disgrace to the Filipinos most specially to Filipino women. You do not make us proud. And I'm sorry, you should not be labeled as a typical pinay, calling you typical undermines the good values of a lot of educated and well mannered pinay.



ARE YOU SURE THAT I'M DISGRACE TO THE FILIPINO'S? WHAT ABOUT YOU AND THE WHOLE PHILIPPINE ISLAND.? ARE YOU PROUD TO WHAT'S GOING HERE? MARAMING NAGUGUTOM,MARAMING WALANG TIRAHAN,MARAMING NAMAMATAY DAHIL HINDI MAPAGAMOT ANG MAYSAKIT.MARAMING HOLDAPER DAHIL SA KAHIRAPAN,OH! ANO AKO ISA LANG NA WHO JUST HAPPEN THAT ALL YOU CAN SEE ABOUT ME IS A WOMAN WHO DESPERATE TO WIN,BUT A HUSBAND WHO THINK THAT HE KNOWS ALL AND A PRODUCTION REALLY LOVES THAT.SHOWING TO THE WHOLE WORLD THAT I'M NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF GARBAGE.


Well at times, it is obvious production team will take the opportunity to show the good or the ugly of every team. No matter how, they do really make you look very ugly in situations we saw on TV. It is still a show after all.




31 mins ago, Team75 says:
You all can have Henry,but make sure that you can provide different women FOR HIM to have sex with,And make sure that he has money in the bank which he don't and his retirement paycheck it's not enough to pay BILLS,that's why my mom died,because I can't even afford to get a refill for her oxygen,now YOU ALL CAN HAVE HENRY,MAKE SURE THAT YOU WILL NOT STOP HIM FOR.PLAYING TENNIS EVERYDAY,OR TO RIDE HIS BIKE OR TO FLY HIS KITE,THAT HIS HOBBY,HE IS NOT A HUSBAND FOR ME SINCE 2003.HENRY'S APPETITE FOR SEX IS i DON'T THINK YOU CAN PROVIDE THAT FOR HIM CAUSE,ME I GIVE UP.nOW AND IF YOU WONDER WHY.




Well for this, I responded as well.

1 min ago, Superwilson says:
Terri, since you responded. Nobody here knows whats going on in your real life and how horny Henry can get. We are spectators, hardcore supporters of this race and indirectly watching you guys fight on TV. Maybe the production team made you guys look bad but since you are in the race, you knew stuffs like this going to happen. Maybe you are right, you are the one who pulls the family together but nobody knows about this. My comments are true words from my heart and no intention to hurt you or anyone else here.

Back to the show, sorry people I missed the first quarter as I forgot to check my time. As expected, the Hong Kong team eliminated. Malaysia's Chong sisters are starting to show their weakness and "Dancing Mums" are doing fine in 4th. Mark and Rovilson looks really strong and will be one of this season hot favourites.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's such a shame that the competition does not allow for one half of the team to continue and the other half to disappear into oblivion as a waste of space.

This woman (someone, please test that assumption) seems so lacking in class, upbringing and good graciousness that her family must be scouring the book of names for a new surname.

The great thing about her perennial pout is that she has yet another layer of skin to pull over head should she have to go back into the water.

On a separate matter, could someone please rush a medical team to the New Zealand North Island. Word is that the Maori people have suffered untold post-Terri traumatic stress.