Thursday, December 27, 2007

National Treasure 2 : Book Of Secret Review

Before I start I must say the first episode was awesome. What is this book of secrets? Apparently the President of USA has a book of secrets that passed on from 1 president to another. And Nicholas Cage's ancestor has been framed in a Lincoln murder century ago linked to that book to reveal another treasure hunt. Yes, another treasure hunt like the first one. This time around, the mum jumps the hunt. Don't ask me how, everyone has a mum okay. The excitement of the hunt is no longer there as we seen so much in episode 1. However, you still can go thru the process in this movie. It is a good movie indeed but its not as awe as the first one. That's all I would say before I spilled more stuffs. Let me say again, its still a good movie!


No comments: