Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2007 Personal Review

There is nothing is greater than having my own blog and wish everyone who visit my blog Happy New Year. I wish the best for everyone in 2008. 2007 was a mixed year, not really that spectacular for me. Let's see what's going on last year. Petrol increased so do other food prices went up. Demonstration and protest in KL. Increasing crime rate, robberies, snatch thieves and high profile murder cases such as Nurin and many more. Inefficient government structures, water pipe burst and Perak's tourism resort collapsed with no reason given. Liverpool missed winning Champions League and Man Utd was champions last season. Hamilton lost everything during the last race of F1. Salsa is great for me as we went to Singapore Salsa Festival last year and we changed studio to learn different styles. Had great friends from salsa group, one of the best things for 2007. Had a few car accidents, not major but left a few marks for me in my life. For some reasons, I met great new friends and clients. Yes, some reasons.. Haha... Oh ya, I went to New York for the first time last year for work. That was an eye opener! 2007 is no longer with us and left us as history and from today, we should lead a better and greater life because today is a great new year!!

No comments: