Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hottest Girl in CHERAS!!! Jenice Lee!!

Seriously... When I look at this billboard at the first time, I thought its some motivational advert or some women advert like Jenny Craig? When I look carefully lower bottom right... I was like... Holy #$%$#!! God bless DAP! I never intended to blog about politics in my blog. I wish to remain neutral at certain point but I have to break my own rules for this. Throughout my going to be 30 year old life, I never seen such billboard that is meant for politics. This picture to me represent a lot, not just the pretty face. It represent a certain change in this country. And it is from the opposition at this point. She even has a website and phone number? Sad to say I'm voting at the other end of Cheras. So good try Jenice Lee, good luck! Check her out at http://jenicelee.com


No comments: