Monday, March 31, 2008

Banana fritters covered in plastic? Goreng pisang fried with plastic? Its not a joke!

I do receive the same email as mentioned from the above newspaper clipping. In fact there are friends who told me this. If this reports are true, how many people will be affected by this! Firstly, the most important of all, the buyers. Food with plastic, it will contained in your system forever. Secondly, the sellers! The ones who are practicing such acts will be affected and the ones that IS NOT INVOLVED will be affected as well. I had discussed BUSINESS ETHICS of Malaysians with many friends and clients. For money, they are willing to put unnecessary RISKS. With this reports TRUE or UNTRUE, damages have been done. Just say, keep yourself from oily food to live your life longer. I need someone to remind this to me.

No comments: