Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cheap Prepaid Phone Cards for International Calls

Most of my friends know that I have a younger brother staying in Los Angeles, US. Communicating with him is never a hassle with stuffs like MSN, Yahoo Messenger, Skype and so on. However, the best is still phone calls. I mean like he would call us using his cell phone and so on. Calling direct will be bloody expensive so he needs a prepaid phone cards. It is so easy nowadays that you can have the specific phone cards say for country like India. Then, you look for india phone cards. Little did I know on website like www.therichcom.com offers such a great variety of phone cards. With country for you to select and even rates comparison with quality as well. I guess its nothing more to complain right? I guess I should let my brother know where to get his Malaysia phone cards!


No comments: