Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Happening Movie Review


I must first thanks Miss Mynx for the premiere tickets so I can watch The Happening so I can become "happening". The comeback for both Mark Walberg and Night Shyamalan is one to watch indeed. Remember the old Shyamalan movies where you have to wait till the end to see "whats going on". This one is a bit different though. The phenomenon started just started at the beginning the movie. It revolves a couple well of course, Mark and his wife trying to break or run away from the "happening". There isn't much I can tell because its better for you to watch for yourself. Critics have been critical at Shyamalan's recent movies but well to me, he's still the man. Bottom line is, I still have deep thoughts after watching the whole thing.... Its a M. Night Shyamalan's movie anyways....

No comments: