Thursday, June 26, 2008

Kung Fu Panda, since when Panda knows Kung Fu??

So what's go great about Panda knows Kung Fu? That's what I thought when the teaser started like last year or so. Minus me, the crowd loved the teaser... I wonder...

Maybe people like panda, or maybe like fat creature... maybe like the size something like me??
I wonder...

The movie came out 1-2 weeks ago... Friends watched it and said it was damn nice... I was like er... ? Ok.... So I took sometime and watched on Tuesday...

I finally understand why... Everyone loves Kung Fu fighting! The story itself is quite interesting revolves animal kingdom of China. Its a fantasy kingdom where a noodle selling Panda wanna be a kung fu warrior. So one day when there's a sign dat the baddest dude is coming back for revenge, the Grandmaster Turtle decided to pass on the Dragon Scroll to a Dragon Warrior. The dragon scroll is the greatest Kung Fu scroll in the universe and accidentally, Panda is chosen as the Dragon Warrior. So this fat Panda now is chosen to be the greatest warrior of the kingdom awaits the baddest warrior.

Jack Black's panda is an authentic laughing machine, well of course later on he turned to a fighting machine... There's a lot of laughter in the movie... and its a great movie for everyone especially for the family.... From how the story revolves, I don't think there's a part 2...

No comments: