Monday, July 21, 2008

Hennessy Artistry @ Bukit Kiara Pictures!

Me and Adeline at the main entrance...
The main stage...
The main stage from far view...
Peter and me...
Peter and me...
Peter, Elisa and me...
Me and John Mah
Stripped Steph and me
StephK and me
Marcus and me...
John, ... n me...
John, ... and me....
.... n me...
Group pix n me...
Me n Peter....
Me and the rest....
Me and the girls...
Me and Ai Li...
Peter, me and Ai Li....
Me and Ai Li...
Me, Peter and others...
Me, Elaine, Kok Wah and his sis...
Desmond, Adeline, Me and the rest...
Wern Shern, Me, Charles n Melvin...
Stripped Steph and Me...

Me and Desmond...
Me, Vicky and the rest...
Me, Adeline, Vicky and the girls...
Wern Shern and me...

I expected the event to be good. However I was DISAPPOINTED! The event was not good but TOO DAMN GOOD!!
Let me give you a few damn good reasons:
1. FREE FLOW all night long
2. Place not really CROWDED... Crowd was pretty good....
3. The place is huge so it wasn't so SMOKEY, and the air-con was pretty cold also
4. GIRLS... here and there...
5. MACHI, FLO RIDA, POP SHU VIT performances... 5 STARS!!

It has been a while I've been to a great event like this. Really thank you Hennessy for the great event!

No comments: