Friday, August 29, 2008

My 1000th Post!

Its my 1000th post! I figured that I must put some sentimental values than the normal stuffs that I posted. When it comes to EMO stuffs, why don't I post how part of my life begins? The title of my blog is Life's Living anyways....
Here I am when I was still skinny going into pre-school when I was staying in UK... Ulu Klang...
The truth is I don't even know where am I in the photo, since I scanned it, I just show it here la...
For one fine day, our school went to the zoo.... And prolly my parents caught me red handed dating... You can see a chick holding my hand on the far right of the picture. And maybe for that reason, my parents sent me all boys school.... and I forgot the chick's name by the way.....oops..
Like I said, I was sent to a boys school. Since I was in the boys school, I had to break up with the chick earlier.... Here, my parents thought I was going to be a fine kid... Well, they were wrong again...
I decided to join the WWF (Wilayah Wrestling Federation) to be a wrestler... I am the guy standing at the far right. We named ourselves Hart Foundation (which later on Hitman and Anvil stole our team name).... From there, I know there's something special in me... and that's how my "super" life begins....
If you manage to read until here, thanks for reading the above BS.... This is my 1000th post and I'm happy to be a blogger.... Happy Merdeka day!!!

1 comment:

Charlie said...

ROAR 1st to disturb your 1000th post ;p