Thursday, September 04, 2008

Cheesy WILSON Meet Cheesiest CHEESIE

After reading her blog for sometime... I finally had the chance to meet Cheesie of Cheeserland in person for the 1st time.

Thanks to her, my EVE wasn't so lonely again after she gave her Wall-E away to my EVE.

I met a few bloggers before this and having a few hours some time to chat with her is something new. Like many other Cheesie fans, I got really Cheezed reading her blog.

So it was nice sunny evening where we found a place to meet up for our date meet up. She was easily recognizable even without make-up. For all the Cheesie fans out there, she's HOT!
We started to chat and coincidentally we had some few common friends. Then, we started to bitch talk about others blog and I did ask quite a number of questions. It was more like a student asking "sifu" (master) questions about blogging. Trust me it was a really pleasant time gatal chatting with her. Cheesie was friendly even though it was the first time we met and she's very approachable.

After hours of chatting on the dinner table, I decided to take a picture with Cheesie.

On the finale of the night, Cheesie passed to me the Wall-E I won from her blog.

Thanks Cheesie of the Cheeserland, if got time I will go to Cheeserland one day...

6 comments:

§pinzer said...

once you go to cheeserland you can forever forget about fitting into ANY of the warehouse clothings hahaha!

Charlie said...

GGRR gonna pok Wil till pengsan so I can get his EVE and WALL-E

cheesie said...

didn't expect a pass-gift meet up to turn into a 3 hours chat lol!

desmondch said...

haha..she does looks diif from her picture in her blog..I met her before too..lol!

Simon Seow said...

Alas, Eve is united wit Wall-E. Congrats.

Wilson Ng said...

Er she did look a bit different from her pictures... She looks hotter in real person...