Monday, September 15, 2008

SuperWilson Goes Facebook Fab 500 People Party

Last week, I was told about the Facebook Fab 500 people party at TTDI. I was aware about the event but I put "maybe attending" so I wasn't in the list. Since without invitation, I thought of not going but since I was at the area at that time, so I kiasu went there for a while.

As uninvited guest, I tried to sneak in as usual. So I have to disguise myself again...
With my lousy master disguise, I managed to sneak in and found some friends in there...

When there are friends, there are always drinks...

When there are drinks+friends=camwhore picture session!! Rachel, me and Desmond!

Of course, I need to be gentleman sikit. The gang camwhore picture session... King, Darren, Des, Fiona and Joe...

Well, mission accomplished and time to go! It was er... ok party.. lots of drunken bodies people.. had little drink cause I had to drive. Drink smart, drive smart... I don't drink and drive...

No comments: