Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Whitewater Rafting...

Rafting or whitewater rafting is a challenging recreational activity utilizing a raft to navigate a river or other bodies of water. This is usually done on whitewater or different degrees of rough water, in order to thrill and excite the raft passengers. The development of this activity as a leisure sport has become popular since the mid 1970s. - Wikipedia

Rafting could be a bloody dangerous sport as Superwilson can't really swim. With my cute big body size, I could only manage to float (the wrong way). So this sport is usually done on polluted rough water, in order to damn sure it will bloody thrill and excite me the raft passenger. This is a dangerous leisure sport and become popular even before I was born.
- Superwilson

Well, this could one of the few sports that I never participate. So then, someone signed me up and I'm up for rafting in upcoming few weeks. Since it will be my virgin first time rafting, I am looking forward for it and hope I can lose a few kgs from it... Huahhaha

1 comment:

marcusan said...

heys. i swung by from innit. im interested to know about your white water rafting experience. I wana plan a father son outing with my dad :-D

be in touch. Cheerios~!