Tuesday, October 21, 2008

3 Wedding Events In A Weekend...

Like I did mention last week that I did have 3 wedding events in a weekend. On Saturday afternoon, I attended Gerald's church wedding. I seldom attend church weddings, so Gerald's will be one to be remembered.

Due to not enough sleep, my eyes were relatively smaller than ever....I do mean it...

The Gang in front of the church with the lovely couple...

During the evening, I attended another wedding. My ex-classmate Lai Ping's wedding.
The few bunch of ex-La Sallians Peel Road... And as usual someone by the name of Kevin Chat Chee Wee FFK (no show) again. Sometimes I don't understand why promise if you don't come?

Me and the lovely couple...

The next day, I have the final wedding event. Gerald's lunch wedding....

Me and the gang....

The gang and the lovely couple...

Its really happy to see 2 happy couples started a new journey in their life. I believe it takes a lot of courage to get married. Well, of course one day I will go thru that journey...

but for now.... who wants to marry me???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when is ur turn, brather?