Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I met Tun Dr. Mahathir

I was holidaying at Langkawi last week with my friends and we went to this place called Harbour Park. The view is amazingly breathtaking...

More of the Harbour Park pictures are HERE.

For your info, there's a Loaf (Japanese Bread Cafe) there also. Opened by Tun Dr. Mahathir....

We saw a group of people went in, and it was Tun himself!! Tun was working on that day!

Without waiting due to my "kiasuness", I went over...

SW: Hi, Tun how are you?
Tun: Good, good.
SW: Can we take a photo with you?
Tun: Can, kalau take picture kena charge.... 1 picture 10 sen.
SW:.....
Tun: Can someone help him to take a picture...
SW: Thank you, Tun....

After I took the picture, many waiting for their chances. Even the "mat salleh" (foreigners) at the area recognized him.

Tun had a tea break there as many people around there tried to get a glimpse of Tun Dr. Mahathir.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

MY god, but hishammuddin and jeanned abdullah were at my school ><

Wen Pink said...

Did u hit the jackpot on the same day? Damn lucky man..

Unknown said...

dear superwilson,
Wow!!.. You met the "man" in person. He is an iconic figure and i am sure you will treasure the moment!

Arth Akal said...

lucky you! i adore and have high respect for this man.

as chee hung mentioned it, 'he's an iconic figure'

did u pay 10 sen for a pic, btw ;p

〤Ecl!5oNz™〤 said...

LOL
wondering how much u guys paid to him... XD
u were sooooooo lucky... :P

Anonymous said...

Tell u guys, If i could see wilson, I totally happy now, cause he came melaka tak ajak me..

Simon Seow said...

So lucky to bump into Tun. He's still that cheeky lol.

Wilson Ng said...

arth: he was joking...

Wen: see u this sat...

ahmike: i didn't meet any bloggers when i was in malacca but the next time, I would... pls add me on msn so i can contact u...

simon: yes, he is... u going for the halloween party this sat?

curryegg said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!
This is real! ahhwww... you're so lucky! hahaha...

He's so cute.. 10sen?
:P

acura said...

He has been our PM for 20+ years yet I have never bum into him before.

Lil' Sue said...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa...(^__^)..You are so LUCKY man...I've been dreming to bump into him...huhuhuhu...Last Raya I tried to go to his open house...but I was late...

Lil' Sue said...

Waaa.. u are so lucky!!! Did he looked OK? I've been dreaming to meet him..but still no chance...huhuhu..