Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Salute My Video Cameraman!

I had been busy and going to be busy until end month... I had an early morning shoot today... and I must say I salute my video cameraman....

He was basically hanging up there by himself, almost 80 feet on the air filming....
Check out the pictures...

Vertical look... not so high eh...

Check out this pic... its even higher than the tree...

Basically a person so high on the air even with safety helmet and safety harness will have their balls shrink.... and my guy needs to even film the building up and down, loves the air...

Since he loved it so much, I hanged him up there for 30 min to get sunburned!

It didn't happen.. I was joking about the sunburn thing... Busy days ahead!!! 3 wedding events over this weekend and 4 shoots till Wednesday....

No comments: