Monday, October 06, 2008

Superwilson Met "Siberian" Huskies

Well, basically I was window shopping for some furnitures for my house and saw 2 huskies... Siberia or not, I'm not sure but I damn sure I saw 2 huskies...

So then I went to the owner and asked permission to take pictures with the dogs and so happened that I knew the owner... The dogs are really adorable... The white one is Cosmos and the brown is Chaos....

The moment I was there, they were sniffing my pants... I knew they were bitches female dogs... So predictable...

They were proud dogs, Cosmos looked away and Chaos pretending I'm not there when I tried to take their pictures...

See... they still looked away... Sigh...

Well, only Cosmos at least tried to say "Cheesseee"...

But then she looked away again...

So then me as usual wanna camwhore with the dogs... Only Cosmos layan me, Chaos looked away... Chaos got jealous... hehhee...

After a short chat with Debbie (the owner), this dogs are hard to maintain and pricey too... Remember, dogs are cute but getting one is a huge responsibility...

3 comments:

Simon Seow said...

Yeah. I like Husky too but too lazy to take care. Always see them in Starbucks Centerpoint, BU.

samantha said...

OMG Husky! I saw one the other day at the pet store and her eyes were light blue. so gorgeous.

i wish i had one.

Sue Me said...

gosh..i love husky. i only seen one once in my life. So damn pretty la the dogs.
Im so jealous!! aaaahhh.. *runs away and cry*