Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tokyo City Booth @ Mid Valley

This few days I had been dreaming of going to Japan next year. Trying to find my way there free but it didn't work (still trying to find my lubang way there free). And I so happened met a few Japanese few days ago and had a lovely Suntory whisky and I so happened bumped to a Tokyo City booth at Mid Valley convention hall today. I was thinking can I like so happened again get a free trip to Japan?? Maybe I hope...

So the first thing I saw was Astro Boy....

and a Japanese doing the flute performance...

and later on another Japanese doing another performance...

... u can't blame me ignoring the other booths from Taipei, Jakarta, Seoul and Bangkok, Tokyo is always a dream...

I saw tokyo anime fair 2009 in march poster...

...and I saw Naruto and Bleach posters... where is One Piece??

This one I really don't understand....

Bleach soft toys...

One thing I do realize that I only show 2 men(in picture) playing performances in this booth...

Felt weird without Japanese ladies right??

So... I scouted around and found one!

And camwhore!!!
How can a Japanese booth without a girl right?

By the way, exhibition ends this Sunday... go and check it out!

No comments: