Sunday, May 03, 2009

Heineken: A Night In Rome In Kuala Lumpur ( 25th April 2009)

My last event of Heineken: A night in Rome series was in Kuala Lumpur last Saturday. I was supposed to be at Miri for the last event yesterday but a close friend's wedding canceled my trip. I heard Miri's event was huge success! It would be great if I were to be there. Oh well....

Last Saturday, KL had one of the finest party in town. Located at the Mercedes Benz showroom @ Menara Hap Seng, the place was packed! By 8 pm, crowd was starting to build up. By 9pm, the place was full house.

kl1

The crowd was entertained by the make up and hair do of the models by Redken.

kl2

Look at that crowd!

The crowd was awesome. Lap Sap was spinning the music later on the evening and the crowd went wild. Lots of Heineken, lots of entertainments and lots of cool music.

kl3

It would be a lie if I would say I didn't enjoy the event. Though I was a bit tired throughout the evening, but its all worth it. Me and Racheal. Party till 3 am. Went home, shower and slept at 5 am.

I'm too old for this.

1 comment: