Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Total Blackout!

I was supposed to have one of the best dream that I could never remember. Yet, around 3 something in the morning, there's a blackout. The whole neighbourhood was in dark.

I never had a good sleep. I couldn't even get out from my house as my auto gate's battery flat out. I had to climb out over the fence. Sigh.

So then I visited Tenaga Nasional website today and checked out their company profile.

"Powering the nation for over a decade, TENAGA NASIONAL BERHAD (TNB) is the largest Electricity utility in Malaysia with more than RM67.0 billion assets. Committed to providing uncompromising excellence, our Company is listed on the main board of Bursa Malaysia, & employs approximately 28,000 people to serve a customer base of over seven million in Peninsular Malaysia & Sabah. Today, TNB continues to lead the effort in fostering enhanced economic & social development in the country." - TNB.com.my


Yet, after a decade of powering the nation, you still gave us BLACKOUT! Shame on you!

No comments: