Friday, June 19, 2009

The Real Reason Of The Collapse Of Sultan Mizan Zainal Abidin Stadium

I received an email regarding The Real Reason Of The Collapse Of Sultan Mizan Zainal Abidin Stadium yesterday. After reading the email, I found it very disturbing. I couldn't believe what I seen so I decided to post it here.

Let us recap what has happened at Sultan Mizan Zainal Abidin Stadium...

The roof of the stadium collapsed on 2 June 2009 at 9.40 a.m. While no one was injured and a few cars were damaged, overall damage was estimated at RM35mil. The worst damage was at the east wing. The CIBD (Construction and Industrial Development Board) of the Works Ministry has been tasked to form an investigation team with certified architects to probe why this happened. - Wikipedia

Let us see how the stadium looks like....

stadium0

...before the incident....
stadium1

...after the incident...

And the real reason was...

stadium3
stadium2
stadium1

Now you understand how disturbed I was when I read this yesterday?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol the joke, old news already :D