Friday, September 04, 2009

Nuffnang Vs. FoodBuzz

There's some issues in my Places And Foods blog (www.placesandfoods.com).

Foodbuzz lately has terminated my contract by stating that, it's either them or Nuffnang. I wrote them an email explaining my stand with Nuffnang.

My contract from FoodBuzz only runs from US viewers, so then I told them that Nuffnang runs in Asia only. Where's the conflict? They kept telling me to take off Nuffnang ads as rules are rules.

Well, I pledged my loyalty to Nuffnang, our own Malaysian company. Nuffnang has invited me to numerous events, movie passes and so on while Foodbuzz gave me nothing. Not to mention, I befriended and met number of Nuffnangers that visit my blog daily.

Now, I run full capacity with Nuffnang ads on my food blog.

Nuffnang 1 - 0 Foodbuzz

Thanks for reading!