Monday, April 23, 2007

Jeamie's Surprise Salsa Party Part 3, The Performance

Jeamie is coming, so everyone hiding behind the door with the party "pop"s. Then, she never appeared, walk faster lah Jeamie! After like 15 min, she walked in after a few peeps at the door everyone surprised her! Of course there were other performances tailored for Jeamie which I will post it later, cut the story short. Derek came early after his Perhentian trip, really missed him man! After the beginner's performance, its our turn! So we started and we did well at first. I have to keep my eye on Mike cause he's in front and he can't see us. There was a part when he was getting faster, and I have to keep up the pace but until the "acar" move, he paused and I already started to move, paused to wait for him. Rachel was pulling my hands, and I was like wait... for Mike. Then the finale, the "death drop", Mike was clever to wait for us and when we got in position, Terence death dropped Ru yee! We were like "what the...." and we "death dropped" our partners to a huge ovation! The practice was hard for a few hours but the performance is something that we fought to earn for. The hard work turned fun, fun turned to laughter, laughter turned to the best salsa night I ever had. Sometimes we believed we can't do it but hard work makes it possible, but I rather work it in a smart way cause thats how I am. Jeamie hugged us and kissed us all, she was happy, we were happy, to me that night is just one word, magical.

No comments: