Monday, April 23, 2007

Jeamie's Surprise Salsa Party Part One, The Masterplan

Since friends have been complaining to me about not much posting about my life, I'm going to put a long one here. It all happened around 2 weeks ago when Tim and Tamie came out with a plan, a surprise party for our teacher, Jeamie Lee. However, we had surprise parties for birthday Salsajayers so they decided to pull a bigger one, PERFORMANCE! To me last week was a busy week which i knew since then so I softly pretended nothing happened and Tamie just pulled me into it. We had a birthday surprise party for my darling on 13th. The list of moves were not there until the next day. It had more than 10 combinations of moves. The list is so long, I couldn't even remember it. As days passed, I didn't manage to practice as I was hooked up on Monday and Wednesday, Thursday was tired which left Friday to practice. To make the matter worst, since I don't have much confidence in the performance, Cigar Divan blasted emails stating we are going to perform on Saturday for Jeamie. It ignited my rage and I messaged Mike and Tim saying I will not perform free gig for Divan. From there I accidentally blasted Tim which I want to apologize to him (I called him and say sorry). After some wise words from Mike and encouragement from Tim (even after I blasted him), I promised Tim a tryout on Saturday which is the performing day itself. Please take note, we have NOT even choreographed the sequence with the rest. At that Friday night, 20th April, Laney dropped a bombshell saying she might not be performing at all and Steph wasn't feeling well as well. Mike smsed Tim, and I got blasted from Tim which I don't blamed him. The class on Friday was exceptionally long! We finished our class around 11pm, which we had 3 hours of footwork drilling and moves combinations practices. Tim and the rest of the performance team of beginners and advance classes are busy practicing at Jacques place waiting for us. After 3 hours of class, Jeamie wanted to eat supper. Sigh, so we went supper and it ended up at 12.30 am. Rachel and Steph was in bad shape as well that night of tiredness and sickness... I hate performing without the confidence and the enough practice. The reason that I promised to try to perform is because of a very big reason! Its because of you, JEAMIE LEE! Will continue on Part 2...

No comments: