Friday, January 18, 2008

Cloverfield Review...

Where's the head?
Seriously where's the head?

Don't you just love the video camera???

Before I start talking about the movie. Remember this, DON'T EAT before you WATCH this MOVIE!! Or Else you will regret it!

Back to the movie... Well, I did my homework before watching this movie so I did expect what's coming. The whole movie will be based on one video camera. Yes, the one in the picture. So you will be watching them running and swinging the camera like no tomorrow. I love the camera thing but when it reaches the middle, you will feel it becomes annoying. I SAW someone running to the washroom. Not ONE, few of them. So BEWARE. Yes, you do see the monster.... Big monster... Bigger than Godzilla! I'm not going to reveal anymore. I love the movie due to its creativity and the realism. Story wise not too bad. The pace is good, but the camera works... well.. you will see by yourself! I've been to New York so the apartment facing the Central Park might be Trump Tower...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't get a chance to catch the 12am showing of "Cloverfield" last night, but am anticipating to see it tonight. I've been looking up perhaps anything and everything on the film since I've heard of it .. I definitely cannot wait.

Found an interesting article/clip montage on Maxim on "Cloverfield" and other movies that use the symbolic Statue of Liberty as a symbol of destruction of America.. and if you think about it, it really is pretty interesting.
http://www.maxim.com/Entertainment/MoviesThatMangletheStatueofLiberty/slideshow/673.aspx?src=dx18:mtd