Saturday, January 19, 2008

Naruto 385 -Chinese Scan with English Translation

BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.


Page 1:
Itachi: Go to the main hall of the Nanga Shrine...beneath the 7th tatami mat from the back wall, on the right side, is our clan's secret meeting place.

The true purpose of our clan's eye techniques...

Page 2:
Itachi: ..and their secrets, are recorded there.

If you can awaken the Mangekyou Sharingan, then there will be three people who can use it, including myself.

And when you do...
That's why I'm letting you live...hahaha.

SFX: Grind

Sasuke: Now answer me,
unless you want to know what real pain is!

Itachi: You avoided striking a fatal blow on purpose...

Page 3:
Sasuke: Who is the third Uchiha survivor?
The other Sharingan user
that you told me about?

Itachi: Why do you want to know about him?

Sasuke: Because he's next on my list after I kill you.
THAT'S why.

Itachi: Kill...HIM?

Page 4:
Sasuke: On that night, when you said there was a third person...
I realized that it had to be someone you didn't kill...which meant that he must've helped you wipe out the rest of the clan.

Even YOU couldn't have killed the Leaf's entire Military Police Force on your own.

Itachi: So you DID figure it out.

Sasuke: WHO IS HE?

Page 5:
Itachi: Uchiha Madara.

Kyuubi: Those eyes...and a chakra even more sinister than my own.

Just like Uchiha Madara...

Itachi: One of the Leaf Village's founding fathers...and the first person ever to awaken the Sharingan.

Page 6:
Sasuke: Founding father?
If that's true, then he'd be long dead!

Don't fuck around with me!

Itachi: Madara is very much alive.
But I can't force you to believe me, that's your choice.

Sasuke: I've had enough of your bullshit!

Itachi: ...People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true.
That's how they define "reality."

But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true?"
These are vague concepts...no one stops to think that their "reality" may all be a mirage.

Page 7:
Sasuke: What're you getting at?

Itachi: Heh...

Like the way you decided for yourself
that Madara must be dead.

Like the way
you thought I was a kind, loving brother.

Page 8:
SFX: Poke

Itachi: I acted like your ideal older brother,
to measure your capacity.

Page 9:
Sasuke: I was so young...my only explination was that was all an illusion...a horrible nightmare.
I wanted to believe it wasn't real, that I was just trapped in someone's cruel genjutsu.

But it DID happen! That WAS reality!
SFX: Glare

Page 10-11:
SFX: PACHICHICHI

SFX: BZZRT

Sasuke: My "eyes" are wide open now!
Right/Left SFX: Grasp/PACHICHICHI

My Sharingan sees right through your genjutsu! [H: "I'll see your illusion and I'll raise you a lightning sword!"]

Itachi: Haha...How familiar, you getting angry and shouting threats at me.
Still, I suppose they're not just words this time...

Page 12:
SFX: Ssssss

Sasuke: Does that mean you're ready to stop playing around?
SFX: Shnk

SFX: Pachichichi

Page 13:
Itachi: ...but I can't help noticing,
you STILL don't have the same eyes as me, Sasuke.
SFX: Pachichichi

Itachi: And when you've obtained the same eyes that I have, come before me again!

Sasuke: Heh...

Then use the Mangekyou Sharingan and try to kill me now!
Or am I too strong for you to measure your "capacity" against?!
SFX: Shake shake

Itachi: Confident, aren't you?
SFX: Swsh

Page 14:
Zetsu-Human: They haven't even moved an inch.
Zetsu-Robot: THEY'RE FIGHTING PURELY WITH GENJUTSU...FOR NOW.

Page 15:
Itachi: The Mangekyou Sharingan,
has a very unique characteristic.

From the day you awaken it, your eyes begin a slow descent into darkness.
The more you use them, the quicker the process moves.

Sasuke: What's that supposed to mean?
Itachi: A kaleidoscope will eventually lose its light. (H: Remember - "Mangekyou" is the Japanese word for "Kaleidoscope" - it means "Mirror of 10000 flowers"]
SFX: Shwuuu

Page 16:
Sasuke: Blindness...
So that's the price you pay for gaining control of the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox?

Itachi: Well, well.
You actually listened to me and read the tablets in the secret meeting room?

Sasuke: Who IS
Madara?

SFX: Step

Page 17:
Itachi: A man who tamed the Nine-Tails and controlled it like a pet.
SFX: SHWUU

My accomplice, and my teacher.

SFX: Hhnnn

Itachi: The only person in history to learn the Sharingan's final secret.
SFX: Step

Itachi: THAT'S who Uchiha Madara is.

Just bear with this first. Try to get English version later on. Source:- Mangahelpers

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I saw a site that has all of the Naruto episodes on it. It's www.NarutoForAll.com