Monday, July 07, 2008

The BIG DAY... Congrats Kelvin and CP!! with VIDEO!!

The traffic on Saturday was madness. Traffic jam everywhere and I almost late for the ROM!..

Thank god when I reached there (Tian Hou Temple), they still camwhoring...

Kelvin was super happy and nervous. He almost forgot where was his ring! Chick Peng on the other hand, make sure that the pen is there for him to sign... blink....blink...
Chick Peng makes sure Kelvin gonna sign the papers...
Well, this is no point of return!!! The declaration of a happy couple ever after.....


Well, after all the ROM, its time for me to take some pictures also la...

Me and Chick Peng... * hand cannot touch... or chopped off... phew....
Me and Kelvin


Its pretty simple ROM here than the one I had in Malacca and in Singapore. I must thank them for inviting me to their proudest day. Sorry for the lateness though, u know la, traffic jam everywhere in the morning....
After knowing them for years, I'm proud to congratulate such a lovely couple on the lovely day. I wishes u guys Happily Married Ever After!!!


Wilson Ng

No comments: