Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dedicated to 2008 Focus Image Interns...

Wayne helping out during one of the shoot...
Palm Oil trees could be nice sometimes
Wayne and Goh helped out....
The 2 tigers: Ilyn and Ginnie;Jennie...

This year I had 4 interns from March till July. 2 from TAR college and 2 from USM. Due to last USM's disaster intern I had on 2007, this year's intern is a different story. While its the first time I had interns from TAR college as well, the turnout was quite interesting.

Goh and Wayne (Wing), I prefer calling him Wayne (more macho) were hardworking. We went thru quite interesting jobs together.

Gennie/Jenni and Ilyn, the 2 little tigers are quite fun duo as well. With 2 of them in office, I never get bored with work.

Now, with all of interns not around, office is quite quiet actually. Some people might look at interns as troublesome but the way I look at it, they could be FUN!

No comments: