Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I finally got my own domain name... Superwilson.net.

I had been itching to get a Superwilson.com for ages but when I realized its taken, I figured that I might as well take the Superwilson.net.

After registering at godaddy.com, I began to check the stuffs I might be able to add or so on. Getting the domain name is not that pricey but the troublesome part is transferring to this new domain name.

The answer is quite simple, just go to Settings, Publishing and the instructions are all there. The problem was my superwilson.net wasn't working to well, kept bouncing back to godaddy.com so I wrote a nice email to them about the problem.

After a few days of testing and running through, I finally solved my superwilson.net problem. I didn't forward the DNS to my current blog so it kept forwarded to godaddy.com

Of course another problem was my oversize banner. To counter the problem, I created a new banner with smaller pixels. Now is time to build up some repo and I hope you guys will still read my blog. Thanks.


Wilson Ng

No comments: