Saturday, July 12, 2008

Wendy's Burgers.... It has been a while...

My prawn burger meat at Wendy's @ Sunway Pyramid
Looks tasty, a bit small but it was alright...

Sigh.... it has been a while...to be precise it should be more than 13-15 years.... Many might not remember that Sungei Wang Plaza used to have Wendy's on the 2nd floor in the 80s. Please do mind that Sg Wang was the hottest mall in Malaysia at that moment together with Ampang Park and Asia Jaya.

After knowing Wendy's reopened in Malaysia @ Sunway Pyramid and I was so happened to be there, there was no stopping me to try this burger after so many bloody years. It might be in the middle range of McD and Burger King but its was pretty good but just a bit small to my liking... I mean the burger. I will go again for the other burgers but it was decent....

No comments: