Thursday, September 11, 2008

Amazing Race Asia 3 tonight!

I have a damn good reason to stay at home on Thursday nights. TARA(The Amazing Race Asia) 3 is here! As today I so damn kau free, I surfed the TARA webbie about this year's teams and so on.

One most notable about TARA 3 is they are getting more famous people on the race unlike TARA 1 and 2. Most of the TARA 3 teams are celebs or stars. Same goes to our 2 Malaysian teams. Well, its nice to see stars racing, of course you get hot bikini chicks and macho dudes. The rating will definitely be good as more stars are involved but are the normal "humans" getting out of sight? I mean the chances of superwilson me and maybe you.... the one who is reading this got the chance to join the race? There is only ONE notable wild card team from Singapore.

The teams... Well, I must admit... The Thai chicks are hot...Former MR Miss Thai something something comes with good body package and another couple from Thai also. It we gonna see a lot of Tom Yam spicy here. Then we got 2 teams from Malaysia. A team of 2 aunties women and a team of bro n sis of Bernie Chan. One all male team from Hong Kong... I wonder how this team fare compare to last season's disaster. Surprising enough, 1 team from Korea! 2 male bookies sport agents. 2 teams from INDIA! Conspiracy to let INDIA got higher chances? 1 team cousins and 1 team bapak father and son. Philippines got 1 hot couple...The chick girl also former Miss something something...

Few things I wanna PROTEST...

WHY NO INDONESIAN TEAM??? I WILL NEVER FUCKING FORGET M&M (Marsio and Mardy) TEAM FROM INDO TARA SEASON 1 DID THEIR BEST FOR THEIR COUNTRY!

WHY ONLY 1 SINGAPOREAN TEAM? Winning TARA 2, should they deserve 2 teams, even though their place is small la... but give chance a bit, cause they CAN't beat MALAYSIA again this season... ngek ngek ngek

WHY NO TEAM JAPAN? Why aren't there hot yameteh Japanese chicks team in TARA 3?

WHY KOREAN TEAMS ONLY GUYS? What happened to the kimchi girls? Why sent 2 BOOKIES sports agent?

Well, for now I will need to shop some junk foods for tonight's race. I hope Team Malaysia will do us PROUD again!

No comments: