Saturday, November 29, 2008

Salsa Cruise Asia 2009 Launch @ One Utama , 28th Nov

Trust me I had tried my best. I traffic jammed from Jalan Tun Razak to One Utama New Wing for 1 hour and 40 mins. For that time, I can bloody reach Malacca.

When I reached there around 7.40pm, Salsa Sam and Aisha has already started their performance. By the moment when I set up my video camera, their performance ended. Sam asked me whether did I record their performance which I didn't manage to... I felt so bad even Sam didn't say a word about it...

There were so many friends and they were surprised to see me around after I went missing from Salsa for a few months... I saw Simon Seow lurking around though...

There were quite a few performances but I only post a few here....

Lovely team performance from Dance Spirit...

Salsa....

Of course later on, 2 couple performances from SalsaJay!!

I am damn sure there were no disclosure of Jeamie's skirt... its a shadow.. pls don't think so much....

Ladies shine...
My hottie instructor couple... Salsa Sam and Aishah...

Rachel, Sam, Aishah and SW....

Another group picture...

Ling and SW....
Rachel, SW and Jeamie, my instructor also...

SW, Kevin, Tracy... Salsamates...

Vivian and SW...
Sw, Rachel and Laney....

SW and Fasilito... my Bachata instructor (I'm his worst Bachata student....)

One of the lovely performance... Cheerleading... Er hem...

The fellow Salsa Cruise Asia 2009 bosses... James, Audrey, Tamie and Tim..

The performances are superb... Once I converted all my videos next week... It will be on YouTube...

The event is still ON! Check out more cool performances and workshops until this Sunday. SW will be there on Sunday as well to cheer for fellow friends' performances. Of course, there are also lots of info on the Salsa Cruise Asia 2009 on the event.

1 comment:

Simon Seow said...

I was just kay pohing around there after watching Bolt 3D.