Monday, December 01, 2008

Smiley Moon Now on 1st Dec

My sis called me and asked me to look at the moon and take picture...

I saw a smiley face!

However, my DSLR is in office and my dummy Sony camera can't take a good one either... So for the very first few times, I "steal" someone's picture.

Of course I will acknowledge the picture is from karhoe.net. Thanks Kar Hoe!

Astronomers say Venus and Jupiter and a crescent moon will form a smiley face tonight, with the planets forming the eyes and the moon forming the mouth. - PerthNow

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a coincidence! Here I am in Kuala Lumpur - having the same dreadful mistake by leaving my DSLR at the office. What a sight it was...

Anonymous said...

Penang too cloudy...cannot see.. sob sob..Thanks for the picture!

Sam said...

hey man...
no sweat...nice blog therefore worth to mention it..

Never like cheap bloggers who come and promote their blog by leaving cheap comments or "drop-by"signs at the chatbox