Saturday, December 27, 2008

Superwilson Xmas Party 2008

This year is my first year having a Xmas Party at my place. For a first timer, I would love to keep it small.

I need help and I got Kon from BLEACH to guard my Xmas tree...
Photobucket
The sake to be sacrificed...
Photobucket
I cooked the "Drunken" Chicken and Mushroom Soup...
Photobucket
Initially we wanted a turkey but we ordered a chicken instead. We felt that turkey is too big. The "sodomised" chicken with sausage is from Euro Deli...
Photobucket
The bread...
Photobucket
Lena made salad... How nice..
Photobucket
Smoked Salmon from Euro Deli...
Photobucket
Dominoes Pizza...
Photobucket
Another Pizza...
Photobucket
Ladies of the night...
Photobucket
Liquor Chocolates...
Photobucket
Donuts!
Photobucket
Donuts!
Photobucket
Sparkling Rose Wine..
Photobucket
The drinking begin..
Photobucket
Ladies of the night... with wine...
Photobucket
Kinky sake cups...
Photobucket
Khai and Steph...
Photobucket
Rachel and me...
Photobucket
The ladies again...
Photobucket

The party ended around 1-2 am. We had fun and we had lots of food leftovers. Since we enjoyed ourselves so much, the next one will be CNY party. Hard to believe its end of the year again. Time really flies!!

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!
The food all not bad wei!
The chicken n pizza especially!
:P

Happy belated CHIRSTmas!

sean.at.ua/blog

Anonymous said...

Liverpool are good but not as good as United!

:)