Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SW hearts Peter Pan - Mungkin Nanti

I had been treated with this song for the past few months on radio station without know who sang and what's the song title is. The tune is good and one day when I was fetching a friend of mine, he told "That sounds like Peter Pan...."

Since I was scratching my head for the whole bloody night for my proposal, I searched youtube to see my luck and I found the song...

Peter Pan - Mungkin Nanti... Sorry for my ignorance, but the song is really nice... This one is the MTV of the song...



The live version in Malaysia...



Lastly, featuring DATUK SITI NURHALIZA... now you know where she has been lately..



I couldn't find the unplugged version that the radio station is currently playing... but I loved this song... itching my fingers to get their CD...

No comments: