Friday, February 13, 2009

The Days I Stood Still

For the past few days, I have been quite blank for no particular reasons. I felt particularly bad when I missed gym yesterday night to watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. As my younger brother is still here before he's going back to US soon, I guess sending a bit more time with him is more important than anything else.

There were lots of plans going to places like Redang, Perhentian, Hong Kong, Japan, Vietnam and other places. The fuss came about when Air Asia gave away "free" tickets again few days ago. I felt I ran to a wall. The reason being was the dates were like end of the year and so. I will definitely completing my diving course this year. Its a must do thing but I don't know when yet.

Work is nothing particularly interesting. Lots of work still on hold.

Valentine would be different this year. Pretty much different.

No comments: