Friday, February 20, 2009

Going to KL City Day Run!


Date: Sunday, 22nd February 2009
Time: 7.30am
Venue: Dataran Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur
Distance: 10km, 7km, 5km & 3km
Registration: 2nd Floor, OCM Building (opposite Stadium Negara)
Tel: 03-27152843

I promised to go to marathon, didn't I?

The first one will be KL City Day run this Sunday at Dataran Merdeka. Got myself signed up at the OCM few days ago. Registration is only RM 5 without T-Shirt. They said "economy is bad, no sponsor".

The issue is can I finish in 1 hr 20 min? or finish at all? I will try to push for 1h 20 min.. er hem.. try lar... Certificate will be given for my category, if complete within 1 hour 20 min.

After this weekend, maybe will try for KL Tower Run next weekend. However, will see how it goes first. If really can cope, I don't mind trying for the KL Tower Run.

There will be always a first time.

No comments: