Thursday, February 26, 2009

Guinness St. Patrick's Media Launch 2009

This year's Guinness St. Partick's Media launch was an eye opener. Even, before the media launch, I've seen many people's pictures had been "Shamrocked" in Facebook. The big eye opener of the launch will be the gambit. Most of the gambit, prolly some lights or some products or some backdrops, but this one is a bit special...

Checkout the KL Tower..... before...

KL Tower was "Shamrocked" St. Patrick's Shamrocking way!! KL Tower turned green for the whole night... that was really so cool... (picture was not photoshop to make it green)

So then, I started to walk around and bump to a few friends...

Lu was pretty quiet that night, so I decided to take lots of pictures with her... :)

Then, with other girls also...

With the gang.... Thanks guys....


With my lady boss...

Oh... and I bumped to Kenny Sia also. Had a very good lengthy chat with him.

The event was a blast. Enjoy a Shamrockin' yeah!

No comments: