Thursday, February 26, 2009

The IKEA SALES 2009

I went to the IKEA Sales today. To the extent of my kiasu-ness, I woke up 6 am, went to McD for breakie and reached IKEA at 7 am. To my surprise, there was not much people there. Well, the truth is there's nothing much on SALES. Only a few here and there, it wasn't the big sales they used to have. I heard people used to "camp" overnight for the SALES.

Me and my "tulan" face waiting for payment counter...

Even there's nothing much things on sales, still got people buy so many things. This dude bought 10 dinning table sets. (I asked him)

And the whole load of stuffs waiting at the car park. I guess whether its a big or small sales, people tend to buy something. However, the lesser crowd of today means....

The market so bad ar? IKEA SALES wor....

No comments: