Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Invited for Wendy's New Menu Launch

Well, I blogged about my experience and my love with Wendy's Burger last July.

Little did I know that they were aware of it. So they invited me to an event a few months ago, I was busy back then. Lately, the nice people of Wendy's invited me again for their new RM 6.99 menu, I couldn't held back.

The launch was in Berjaya Times Square coincidentally at their new outlet at Level 3. I went there a bit early as my office is quite near Times Square, I snapped a few pictures.

wen-1

Their 4 new packs for only RM 6.99.

wen-2

Me, sitting on my table awaits the start of the launch.

wen-3

Dato' Francis Lee from Berjaya Group giving his speech....

wen-4

Managing director of Wendy's Malaysia....

Few facts I learned....

1. Berjaya Times Square outlet is Wendy's Malaysia's 8th outlet.
2. Expected to open up to 70 outlets in the next few years.
3. Currently only based in KL...
4. Chicken used for Fried Chicken is not frozen chicken...
5. After tasting 2 of their new meals, I still love their prawn burger...

w-10

After the formality of the opening speechless, I was treated with the new menus! I had Fried Chicken and Cheeseburger. My review HERE.

It nice to have "budget" meals available at bad times like this. "Budget" meal with great value.

No comments: