Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

This year's mother's day was something special.

On Saturday, me, Rachel, Jolene and Pietro (Mix fm) went to Port Dickson to spend some time with "special privileges" people from Seremban. A few close of friends of us chartered a bus and transported them from Seremban to Port Dickson. We had a great time with them.

For the dinner, I brought Rachel's parents and my parents for a mother's day dinner at Delicious.

On the next day, my parents brought us to award winning restaurant, Gu Yue Tien for some amazing dim sum. I did manage to jog a bit before joining them at Chulan Square. I will blog about the food later on.

On the afternoon, me and Rachel went for a Star Trek movie session which later on she loved it. Then, we bought some Pacchi chocolates for mum. It was a great dessert. Mum loved them.

Well, that's all for this year's mother's day. Thanks for reading.

No comments: