Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Salsa Cruise Asia: Salsa Masquerade Party @ Bossa Nova

On the April 17th, Salsa Cruise Asia organized something different in Malaysia's salsa scene. It was a salsa masquerade party at Bossa Nova, at Parkroyal Hotel.

For your information, Bossa Nova usually plays salsa music on alternate Fridays.

So then, I prepared myself with a nice little mask of "V for Vendetta" I bought from a collector shop. I love the mask, something that I craved for sometime.

salsa1

Me and my instructor, Salsa Sam of Havana Estudio. I'm currently learning at his studio. He's a great salsa dancer, teacher as well as a performer.

salsa2

Me and Rachel.

The party started really late. I danced a bit only as I had to wake up early on the next day.

Anyways, thanks Salsa Cruise Asia for the party!

5 comments:

HitoMi Ng said...

aiz...so short post!!

TheArchitect said...

Hey. i like stuff like these. . could you call me for one next time?? :D

Wilson Ng said...

Hitomi: yeah... sorry about it and sorry about cudn't make it dinner tonite

The architect: stay tuned at SalsaCruiseAsia.com for more upcoming events.

HitoMi Ng said...

it is okie...next time sure got chance

Lingzie said...

salsa! nice!! i've been wanting to learn for a very long time... havent had the chance yet.