Wednesday, July 08, 2009

OMG! I'm going to be a FATHER!

We were on the bed. Rachel then slowly moved over and whispered, "I'm pregnant....."

Words couldn't describe my emotions. But I could only say one thing, "Yay, no need to care about the wedding dinner!!" Don't get me wrong here, I loved the wedding dinner okay... seriously...

So then, I became nervous because I'm going to have a junior. I was not mentally prepared for such situation. Come on, few weeks ago I am married and now I'm told I'm going to be a father.

So then, as I want to ask Rachel for more questions there's some irritating noise coming out for nowhere.

Then, the place turned dark and it was in my room. I could hear Rachel snoring, IT WAS A DREAM. DAMN!

Maybe its one of thing a normal husband would dream. I told Rachel about the dream and she laughed it off. I told mom about the dream also and she did the same thing. Women are so predictable...

1 comment:

Cynful Pleasure said...

haha.. can't wait to have junior ah.. ok, look forward for a play mate with my little Princess.. then at least we play mahjong also senang ma.. :)