Forget the days of logging on the internet, finding your booking and print it out as proof. Those were the "yesterdays". For the first time in Malaysia, things going to be much simpler. As easy as 1,2,3!
Yeah, hear me right, as easy as 1,2,3!
Just log on using your mobile via Flymas.mobi, for the booking!
Before I go there, how do we usually book our airline tickets?
1. Call our beloved travel agents, not a good thing to do in office. Boss might be around and colleagues might back stab you! Using travel agents will cost more and have to wait longer as the travel agent need to check your schedule through their system.
2. Surf the internet and book online. When there's a MAS Everyday Low Fare sale, the whole world knows, even your boss! So its not a good idea! Furthermore not all offices have access to the internet.
Either way above, you need to proof of purchase and receipts upon checking in.
1. You can check and book everywhere, just with your mobile phone. All phones are applicable and you don't even need to have an iPhone, Blackberry or Blueberry or what sort ever smart phones. Normal mobile phones can book also (proof below!)
2. It's easier to book with mobile phone. You can do it in toilet during office hours, you can do it during lunch our, you can do it in the car (you are not the one driving please!!), you can do it silently during meetings or trainings and you can even do it at night time when your family or when spouse asleep (shhh) ! Just do it whenever you feel like doing it with your mobile phone, and no worries for slow internet connections cause you don't need one!!
3. It comes with BM (Bahasa Melayu / Malaysia) and English!
4. Easy and simple interface! Most important of all. I owned a small phone so I don't need fancy interface, Flymas.mobi uses easy interface that's easy to read and understand!
5. Payment via Credit card. Easy payment system using credit card. If you don't own a credit card, no problem. There will be a call center telephone number shown during payment page. Hassle free!
6. Confirmation via SMS. Confirmation after payment will be via sms. A QR code will be sent to your mobile phone. Use the QR code to check in at the airport (see below).
Real Life Flymas.mobi Experience!
I checked my flight using my mobile on at trip to Penang. I log in to Flymas.mobi and the schedule was shown as above with the pricing. Easy to read and easy to navigate!
Then I booked my ticket via Flymas.mobi and I received my confirmation via sms.
During the actual day, I needn't to worry about my booking number or my receipts or the troublesome paperworks. I just went there straight, with my mobile phone!
I even have time to camwhore with my beloved friends at the airport. If you wondering what if I forgot to bring my mobile phone?
Well, it's easy. I just borrowed another phone, log in to flymas.mobi to receive the confirmation via sms again!
This is the QR code I mentioned just now. I just need to show this on the screen (this from the sms).
Go to the scanner and scanned it! Beep, and green and there we go!
While my pariah Sony Ericsson K770i can do it, sure yours can. Rachel used her HTC to check in as well. No more worries, no more hassle!
While the rest was still queueing up checking in, we already on our way to our flight to receive the best MH (Malaysian Hospitality) by MAS. Not forget, MAS won the Best Cabin Crew award because Malaysia Boleh!
Me and Rachel didn't regret using Flymas.mobi to check in. We enjoyed our flight to the fullest to Penang.
Well it was because Flymas.mobi - as easy as 1,2,3!